Educational Programs at OTLA
OTLA provides outstanding continuing legal education seminars, chaired and taught by the state's finest practitioners and nationally known speakers. Substantive areas of trial law (such as personal injury, products liability, professional negligence, workers' compensation, employment/civil rights/labor, family, business, and consumer law) are presented. OTLA is the only organization in the state that specializes in plaintiff-specific CLEs. Many of our programs are available by webcast or MP4 download!
Education programming includes:
- FREE monthly or bi-monthly lunch hour section meetings (with CLE credit!)
- Our Emerging Topics series, which tackles areas of broader interest and rising importance to the practice of law
- Trial Lawyer Academy 101: An 8-week, small seminar-style course that aims to help new trial lawyers learn the skills and values that will help them succeed
- Trial Lawyer Academy 201: An 8-week, small seminar-style intensive course for trial lawyers who have some experience under their belt but want to sharpen their skills
- 1/2 and Full Day "301" level CLEs that aim to go into depth in a particular area with national experts.
- The Annual Convention: 3 days of learning, playing and socializing.
- Webinars, DVD catalogue of previous CLEs, and downloadable MP3s of our past Section Meetings
Check out our Events Calendar to see what's coming up.